THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
A well-established investment management firm based in West London is looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst to join their dynamic team. This role would be an ideal opportunity for someone who has gained a few year's experience in a compliance role and is looking for the opportunity to progress further and develop more experience.
The individual will be responsible for the following on a day to day basis:
- Following the Compliance Monitoring Plan and working closely with the Compliance Manager to monitor the firm's compliance with relevant regulatory obligations
- Monitoring the activity of client cash movements and investments
- Monitoring the Compliance Mailbox
- Writing regulatory reports and delivering them to the regulators
- Monitoring the firm's investment schemes and AIFs
The successful candidate will possess the below:
- 2 year's experience in a compliance role within Financial Services
- Experience dealing with regulators and possess the ability to analyse regulatory requirements would be beneficial
- Relevant regulatory knowledge such as; MAR and MiFID II / MiFIR is essential
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
- It is essential that you have excellent organisational, presentation and time management skills as well as strong stakeholder management
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.