An exciting, fast paced and exponentially growing Fintech start up are looking for a junior, part qualified accountant to join their team.
The role will report directly into the CFO, giving you a chance to work closely with him in the development of the finance function. You will cover the breadth of finance in a hands on accounting role with increasing responsibility.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Review contracts to understand contract deliverables and billing criteria.
- Drilling down into the client relationships and terms of business
- Manage the revenue file including actual revenue recognised and forecast revenue
- Prepare the monthly revenue recognition journal
- Revenue forecasting
- Project accounting - designing a new budgeting process
- Looking into the billing cycles going on and cash flows within the business
- Oversight of AP work (it is outsourced)
- Ad hoc duties as it is a very broad role
- Support the Group Controller and the wider Finance team
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA)
- Strong technical expertise in financial and/or management accounting
Excellent IT skills particularly MS Excel, Word and experience in the use of a modern accounting systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with others
- Someone who can grow with the role and increasing responsibility
- University graduate (minimum 2:1 or higher)
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert