Joint Operations Centre - Incident Manager / Finance / London
Technical Skills: Threat Analysis, Vulnerability escalation, IDS, compliance auditing, ServiceNow / Rapide / Alarmpoint.
With a Global Investment bank based in London.
- Leading a team of security experts
- Participating in a multifunctional team providing the technical services
- Engaging in critical security activities which will ultimately drive security improvements / have a positive impact on security culture
- Providing support to operational teams
- Brief information security threats to senior management when required.
- Ensure Stakeholders' requirements and expectations are adhered too
- Increase automation for all operational processes.
- Consolidate situational awareness of incidents and determine risk impact analysis for reporting.
- Be a focal point for all physical security escalations, through management of hotlines, and in-person escalations.
- Ensure escalations are made in accordance with agreed procedures, and tolerances,
- Maintain an excellent understanding of reported security incidents, trends and vulnerabilities.
- Be highly committed both to achieving the deliverables and to the team itself.
- Be highly committed to achieving the deliverables
- Instil a culture of continuous improvement to enhance the experience of customers & colleagues
- Support the other members of CSO Team
- Escalates to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Ability to identify operational risks and issues in a fast time environment
- Good understanding of security processes, compliance auditing, IDS, vulnerability escalation.
- Strong communication Skills
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow / Rapide / Alarmpoint
- Following incident procedures and standards.
- Experience in responding to information security & privacy incidents.
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.