Jira Project Manager - Financial Services - London
You will be an integral member within the Customer experience team. As the Project Manager you will working very closely with marketing and business stakeholders to deliver projects and marketing collateral across all brands within the company. Spanning across all digital areas, from public website to trading platforms to customer facing communications.
- Prioritize all requests from marketing and business stakeholders
- Working closely with the Head of Content & Design and Head of Customer Experience/Websites to meet the agreed KPI's
- Identify, communicate and manage project dependencies and risks
- Work with key stakeholders to create, document and manage Jira tickets (tasks/stories) for all items required to deliver a project (Jira epic)
- Projects will range from marketing campaigns to the introduction of new customer journeys and product launches
- Host sprint planning meetings for customer experience teams, including UX/Design, Websites and Content & Design
- Build and demonstrate deep understanding of all aspects affecting the Customer Experience
- At least 3 years' experience using Jira in your day to day work
- Working across global teams to priorities projects
- Experience working in a cross functional teams
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual in the Digital space looking for their next challenge. You will be working in a social environment where you will have autonomy and great opportunities for growth. A very competitive salary with great company benefits.
If you are interested in this role the please apply directly. My contact details can be found on the Twenty Recruitment website under Bethany Young.
Project Manager, Digital Planner, Forex, FX, commodity, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange