The company is a global British retailer, specialising in clothing, home products, and luxury food products and are a listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
They are a company who firmly believe in using technology to drive forward sales, marketing and business strategy. As such, this is a business-facing role, ideal for a frontend technologist with a keen interest in retail.
As a member of the technology team, you will be involved in designing, deploying and developing software that is in line with best practice coding standards and technical design.
As a keen technologist, you will be interacting with wider tech teams, product owners, Scrum Masters and have a drive to learn from and collaborate with others to transform the technical landscape of the business.
Key Technical Skills:
- 2 years of experience using React.js
- Experience building distributed web applications
- Strong experience with CSS/SASS
- Experience with build automation tools (Webpack, nodemon)
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries (Mocha, Chai, Webdriver.io)
- Knowledge or experience with CD, TDD and BDD
- Experience working with CI tools (Concourse, Jenkins)
- Understanding of containerisation (Kubernetes)
- Understanding of Accessibility best practices
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a tech-driven global retail company. This role will help you master your frontend skills, whilst giving you opportunities to become a well-rounded full-stack technologist.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.