Key words: Java / Linux / Multi-threading / Low latency / Database
A leading global brokerage is looking for a driven professional to join their Trading Systems team as a Java developer.
This exciting new role is focused on the improvement and maintenance of functionality for the company's proprietary trade execution platforms. As a technical lead you will manage the critical technology surrounding the trading systems in Credit, Forex and Rates. This will involve liaising with the US office in a distributed team of developers, through escalation, analysis and identification procedures. You will focus further efforts on business-driven feature enhancements as well.
- Strong Java experience, having worked on low latency applications in the past.
- Expertise in Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding and experience with any of the following areas: Fixed Income, Money Markets, Credit Derivatives.
- Good working knowledge of multithreading/concurrent applications.
- Experience in relational database technology, Oracle or SQL.
- Worked with web technology stack.
- An innovator, curious and keen to learn.
If you are an ambitious developer who has excellent skills in Java on Linux and are interested in hearing more about this exciting role, then apply to this role below.