Java Risk Developer // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Global commodities trading firm is seeking a Java developer to join their London team which is responsible for developing the front office commodities risk systems. This is part of a larger Greenfield development program which will increase the firm's capacity for data analytics and inevitably allow better trading decisions.
Salary: £90 to 110K
- Developing risk systems associated with commodities pricing, curves and PNL using Java
- Build out system capability as part of the wider risk IT team
- Interface directly with the quant strat team as a key secondary analytics developer
- Strong Core Java skills and experience developing risk systems
- Ideally Web development knowledge in front end Angular skills
- Experience in a front office trading environment
- Energy product knowledge (oil, ga, energy, power)
If interested please send me an email at or call on 02031894298.