Java ION FIX Developer - Financial Services - London - Up to £650 Per Day 6 Month Contract
A Global investment bank are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience with ION or FIX to work with high-performing front office technology functions on change projects to upgrade the banks ecommerce trading platforms, integrate new software with existing platforms and prepare the bank for MIFID compliance.
- Work individually and as part of a team to develop, test and release software into a front-office production environment
- Integration experience with ION will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience of source control, continuous integration and agile processes
- Business Requirements Required: basic knowledge of trade flows and price contributions to ecommerce platforms (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Desirable: strong knowledge of trading platforms, products and front-to-back trade lifecycle
- Required: Java, and at least one of ION or FIX (both preferred)
- Desirable: Shell scripting (e.g. TCL or similar), experience with Websphere and MQ
- Desirable: Knowledge of banking regulations and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of financial products and front-to-back processes
- Full SDLC experience
- Experience in development methodologies - agile preferred
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java FIX ION Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.