Associate Director - Java Equities Algo Developer - Finance - London - £90,000
A Tier 1 Investment Banking Client is looking for a Java Equities Algo Developer to build robust and scalable algorithmic trading systems. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of change at a company leading innovation in the finance industry.
- Analyse complex business algorithmic execution and smart order routing requirements and design and implement solutions.
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team
- Liaise with other global IT teams, business Quants and Traders across asset classes
- Build out the platform using core technology: Java 8, Oracle, Linux, Maven, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Methods, OO Design & principles.
- Prioritise stability and scalability of the solution, while working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Java development skills.
- Extensive experience developing multithreaded and low latency applications.
- A track record of building enterprise solutions for complex business problems.
- Demonstrable experience successfully applying solutions to meet non-functional requirements such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and an ability to quickly pick up new concepts.
- Experience working with business-process/workflow solutions is desirable.
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies especially scrum.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Equities Algo Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.