Java Developer/ Support - Fixed Income - London
A global investment bank is looking to hire a Java Developer to work within their Front Office Operations team. This role will include diverse exposure to a number of Applications, development and Support in technology based and user facing roles, primarily focused on supporting the Operations Business and related applications.
- Provide development Support
- Provide BAU support and analysis
- Maintenance of infrastructure - troubleshooting environment problems and reviewing performance issues across the Operations landscape.
- Technically support and manage various Project Initiatives
- Potential overnight support of Operations Technology batches
- Strong Development experience: Java, Scala, SSIS, Perl, SQL
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Sound Business Knowledge in Fixed Income, Equities or Derivatives.
- Experience in supporting Regulatory Reporting (CFTC, ESMA, MIFID)
- Experience in supporting Collateral management
- Experience working with settlement systems
- Experience working with reconciliation systems
- Performance Tuning.
- TLM Collateral Management
- Message Automation