Senior Java Developer // Global Bank // Contract // London
A global investment bank is seeking a Java Developer to join their London team which is responsible for building out and updating their technology practices.
This is an exciting ongoing greenfield development project which seeks to optimise and hands on develop the banks growing core banking platform and operational performance more efficient.
The new platform will be built using Java and Microservices architecture, adopting an agile approach.
Day rate: up to £500
Contract length: 6 months initially
- Use Agile principles and processes in order to enhance current working practices
- Collaborate extensively with scrum team colleagues using agile techniques
- Investigating and resolving multifaceted technical issues
- Installing as well as testing components and integrated solutions and evaluating the test results
- Support and deliver code into CI/CD environments
- Strong Java experience - at least 5 years
- A strong background in developing Microservices and supporting APIs
- Experience delivering code into CI/CD environments
- Experience delivering test automation
- Experience with the following frameworks: spring, sprint boot, JPA, Hibernate, JSON, XML and REST APIs
If interested in applying, please send me an email at or call on 02031894319