Full stack Java Developer // Commodities Trading Firm // London // Contract
A Global Commodities trading firm are seeking a full stack Java Developer to join their London team which is responsible for all finance systems. This includes account control, finance, credit , audit and treasury projects interfacing with a number of vendor systems including SAP and cube logic. This is part of a larger ongoing Greenfield development phase.
This is also the chance to be part of a growing company which has performed extremely well over recent financial years and is continuing to innovate, invest in its technology and who are committed to being the superlative in commodities trading.
Day rate: 600-675 per day
Duration: 12 months (at least 2 years in total)
- Building out the sub ledger control interfacing with the front office with the idea of transforming each trading desk into a standalone business
- Ongoing trade finance project working with ops building workflow tools in the first phase
- Supporting projects in the across the wider finance IT team
- Excellent Java (8) development skills (up to 15yrs experience)
- Experience with MS-SQL, Apache spark and devextreme
- Front end development skills using HTML, CSS and angular or react
- Background in investment banking or technology driven financial services environment
If interested please send me an email at or call on 02031894298.