Key Words: Java, Spring, SQL, Oracle, Database, Unix, Scripting, Weblogic, Development, Collateral
A Legal financial institution headquartered in London is seeking a Java Developer to join their Collateral IT department. The main strategic goals of this firm are to develop and improve its Collateral Services. The increase in the size of the Collateral Application team is due to an increase in the amount of project work and will provide the successful candidate the chance to gain knowledge of the Calypso Risk Management system.
The successful candidates will be involved in the following:-
- Development using BDD / TDD approach
- Design patterns and code standards
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme code
- Actively gathering requirements from the business and implementing change
- Day to day testing of written code
- Providing assistance to the testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems. Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance
- Develop / maintain financial applications
- Backend - Java (6/7), Spring, Oracle, SQL, Rest, JMS, Weblogic
- Testing - Junit
- IDE - IntelliJ / Ecplipse
- Unix - Commands and Shell scripting
- JMockit, Camel, Bamboo, Jira, Control-M
If this opportunity to join a growing team in a thriving company sounds of interest, please apply today with an updated CV.