Java Developer (Front Office) - Investment Banking, London
A high profile java developer role in a leading global Investment Bank sitting in the global front office technology team, responsible for the delivery of a business critical equity connectivity trading platform.
The front office equities trading IT team require a Java Developer to join the team - you will be responsible for building and integrating new client and exchange connections across global platforms.
You will be building real-time trading systems in a business-facing role, working closely with the Traders, as well as developing features of low latency applications to support the quantitative business.
This is a highly varied role requiring a range of skills in addition to core java development that will allow the candidate to be exposed to senior business users and stakeholders.
Key skill set:
- Strong Core Java on Linux understanding.
- Exposure to electronic trading and financial markets, or a strong interest in front office activity.
- Experienced with git, svn, maven and team city.
- Strong understanding of unit testing and mocking.
- Capability to thrive in agile environments.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to join this fast paced front office technology team. then please apply to this position.