Java Developer (Front Office) - Investment Banking, London
A leading financial organisation, you will join the Investment Banking division as part of their global front office technology team specifically focusing on the equity connectivity trading platform.
The front office equities trading IT team require a Java Developer to join the team - you will be responsible for building and integrating new client and exchange connections across global platforms.
You will be building real-time trading systems in a business-facing role, working closely with the Traders, as well as developing features of low latency applications to support the quantitative business.
This is a highly varied role requiring a range of skills in addition to core java development that will allow the candidate to be exposed to senior business users and stakeholders.
Key skill set:
- Strong Core Java on Linux understanding.
- Exposure to electronic trading and financial markets, or a strong interest in front office activity.
- Experienced with git, svn, maven and team city.
- Strong understanding of unit testing and mocking.
- Capability to thrive in agile environments.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to join this fast paced front office technology team. then please apply to this position.