A leading financial organisation, you will join the Investment Banking division as part of their global front office technology team specifically focusing on the fixed income automated trading platform.
The front office fixed income trading IT team require a Java Developer to join the team - you will be responsible for building and integrating new client and exchange connections across global platforms.
The team build real-time trading systems facing off to the business, working closely with the traders, as well as developing features of low latency applications to support the quantitative business.
This is a highly varied role requiring a range of skills in addition to core java development that will allow the candidate to be exposed to senior business users and stakeholders.
Key skill set:
- Core Java programming experience
- Exposure to electronic trading and financial markets, or a strong interest in front office activity.
- Experienced with git, svn, maven and team city.
- Understanding of unit testing and mocking.
- Capability to thrive in agile environments.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to join this fast paced front office technology team. then please apply to this position.