Senior Java Developer - Investment Banking - London
Key terms - Java/ION/FIX/Coding/Equities/Trading/Agile/Front Office/Low Latency
A global investment bank is looking for an experienced Java Developer to develop a high performance, low latency trading application.
This is a high priority front office role where you will work closely with the quantitative development team and develop expertise across multi asset products.
- You will be responsible for developing a low latency high performance trading system.
- You will work with a team to transform the banks trading architecture.
- Your job will be varied and involve coding, testing and releasing code for production.
Key Technical Skills:
- You will be an experienced and strong Java Developer.
- Integration experience with ION or FIX (both is advantageous).
- Knowledge and experience with agile, continuous integration and working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to work constructively in a team.
- Shell Scripting experience (e.g. TCL) and Websphere, MQ experience.
- Cloud technology experience (Google GCS, AWS, or Microsoft Azure)
Key Business Skills:
- Experience and basic knowledge of trade flows, price contributions and e-commerce platforms (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Good knowledge and interest in trading platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to help you progress or develop your career with a global investment bank, whilst being challenged from a technological and business skills perspective.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at 0203 189 4335 or email me at