Java Developer - Fintech - West London - £650 per day
A high-growth FinTech firm are looking for Java Developer to join their rapidly expanding Technology team and build, manage and optimise their mortgage comparison price platform. This is a great opportunity to work in a first class working environment and be at the forefront of game changing disruptive technology.
- Build & support a scalable java platform in a Fintech world delivering high availability & performance to our mission critical systems.
- Be responsible for writing well designed, highly efficient and testable code.
- To review other disruptive technology models and deploy game changing user experiences.
- To build, manage and optimise the conversion funnel of website.
- To manage and optimise ancillary sales journeys such as conveyancing and life insurance.
- To review web analytics, response times & identify performance opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Be an integral part of small closely knit team of passionate people that want to build a great tech platform in an agile manner.
- Strong experience developing Java software.
- Worked in an agile environment.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience building scalable systems.
- Worked with service oriented architecture.
- Experience in developing RESTful web services.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of relational databases & SQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Deployment automation using ansible & Jenkins.
- Experience of cloud specifically serverless implementations.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.