Exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to lead a team for a 6-month project, working at a major financial services institution in Germany.
As a Developer Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Relaying technical specifications to the product owner.
- Guiding the architectural nature of the project while working in line with the standards and guidelines.
- Clarifying core application implementations, such as: customisation, interface design with core and caller applications.
- Implementing tasks and customisation within CMS and PaceMake while following UCS methodologies based on technical and functional requirements.
- Testing implemented solutions to ensure high standards of quality of developments before their entrance into UAT.
- UAT and live support.
- Expertise within Java development.
- Experience with Java Server Faces (Richfaces, Mojarra, Primefaces) and Faceslets.
- Previous experience using HTML, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat application server and Apache httpd web server.
- Linux/Unix experience.
- Written PL/SQL scripts (Oracle).
- Experience with UBIS Implementation and deployment processes.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English, as well as good resource management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule (may include evenings or weekends).
- Knowledge and previous experience working within financial markets.
- Experience with Host JCL is an advantage.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Marius Klaebo at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.