Risk Java Developer - Financial Services - London - £85,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Risk Team. This team provides proven risk management capabilities across a range of asset classes. The successful candidate will be working on the clearing platform in close collaboration with the business to deliver requirements focused on the components responsible for pricing, market data and margin calculation. This is a great opportunity to be part of global company committed to maintaining the highest standards of risk management across all their services.
- Core Java development.
- Own development of business requirements or system specifications through to delivery.
- Regular face off to stakeholders - Risk, Business Development, Product Operations - to understand business requirements, the impact on systems and be able to design solutions and estimate delivery effort.
- Strong Server side Java development skills with capability to analyse Risk business requirements.
- Knowledge of capital markets and financial risk management (market and/or credit risk).
- Devops familiarity.
- JIRA, Stash and Bamboo.
- Agile development, Scrum, TDD, pair programming, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of Clearing, Variation and Initial Margin calculations, Regulatory Reporting.
- Knowledge of Derivative pricing and risk.
- Back testing & model validation.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.