Java Developer - Equities - London
A global Investment bank are looking to hire a Java Developer to work within their Cash Equities team.
- Work with Product Owner to understand requirements, design solutions and ensure quality, while ensuring system stability.
- Work within the Software Development Cycle to provide estimates, transparency on progress and strive for continuous improvement of software solutions and development process.
- Understand the long term architectural direction of the system and consider it when implementing solutions.
- Provide transparency on progress and raise concerns, risks and blockers.
- Strong Java Core knowledge, including strong multithreading expertise
- Ability to analyse problems, derive and confirm requirements and seek feedback for solutions
- Good understanding of Java memory models and optimisation
- Good understanding of Sybase
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Cash Equities
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams