An opportunity for someone with a background in Java or Scala Development and stakeholder management, looking to work in a Fintech Startup.
A Blockchain FinTech Startup is currently looking to recruit a Java or Scala Developer to work with their Business Development team in order to help drive their technology education and work on RFP's.
You must be able to articulate product positioning and technology for both business and technical users as well as establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Business Development Managers throughout the sales process in order to answer any technical questions
- Assisting in demonstrating the use of modelling language through code-writing
- Give public talks and presentations regarding the business, their technology and products
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs through working with the Product and Engineering teams
- Ability to write code in either Java or Scala
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Hands on software engineer experience, preferably on enterprise-scale projects
- Knowledge of capital market asset life cycles and financial market infrastructure
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a dynamic startup making a large impact in their field in a central location, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002