My client is a highly regarded, active Investment Management firm based in London. They have nearly £50bn assets under management and offer a friendly and collaborative workplace.
This client facing opportunity sits within their engineering function in a technical product team. They are looking for highly talented engineers to be a part of a scrum team that delivers business and client focused full stack solutions and designs.
- Excellent experience and skills in Java (8+) / Spring / Spring Boot.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming techniques and use of design patterns.
- Experience of build tools and CI/CD – e.g. Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience writing REST web services.
- Familiarity with both relational and NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQLServer and Mongo).
- Exposure to messaging - JMS or Kafka.
- Appreciation and understanding of security.
- Knowledge of developing in a microservices environment with auto-scaling, loosely coupled, secure & resilience services.
- Experience of web frameworks.
Ideally you’ll be
- An advocate of agile engineering principles with a drive for automation.
- A technical polyglot with experience of shipping production code across a full-stack environment.
- A fantastic communicator and collaborator keen to work closely across teams.
- An enthusiastic innovator and creative problem solver, with a passion for technology.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself or someone you know, please reach out directly.