A global Investment Bank is seeking a Java developer to join their Fixed Income Technology Team, providing direct support to the front office to develop large scale front office platforms. The developer will play an integral part in major project work, driving their business strategy forward by implementing technology and enhancing existing systems.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven and self-motivated individual, with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic company. You will also thrive in changing environments and be willing to learn new software’s, programming languages and technologies.
- Proficient in Java 8.
- Experienced in microservice architecture and RESTful API’s.
- Exposure to Automated Testing Frameworks.
- Exposure to AWS (or other cloud-based platforms).
- Exposure to multi-threading or low latency development.
- (Preferred) Experience with ReactJS.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving investment banking firm. If you or anyone you know might be interested in joining this team, please get in touch.
Phone: 020 3189 4290