Analyst Programmer / Support - Finance - London
Between £45,000 - £70,000 per annum
Tech Skills: Java, c#, UI, SQL, HTML, Angular & Typescript
Working for a financial organisation in the city.
- Focus on production issues - incidents and problems
- Analyse problems, perform RCA and develop fixes to real-time systems
- Liaise with Service management and ESS
- Work with developers on system enhancements
- Review Alerting & Monitoring requirements from prod perspective are addressed in every project and system under change - work with ESS & SM
- 2nd/3rd level line support
- Strong skills in HTML, Typescript and Angular 2
- Protractor end-to-end testing for Angular web applications
- Unit testing concepts (including mocking) in any framework would be an advantage.
- Experience in databases ASE or SQL Server with strong SQL preferred
- Good experience in supporting critical systems in challenging environments and deadlines
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.