Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a rapidly expanding Financial Services firm who are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to help maintain the server systems and network infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
This position will be responsible for configuring, managing and supporting the local and wide area network, storage and server infrastructure.
- Work with the IT Systems Administration Manager to help with the maintenance of the server systems, network infrastructure and communications
- Help 1st/2nd line support staff
- Ensure all relevant systems remain available
- Implement and manage maintenance, monitoring and change control systems
- Ensure all legal requirements and security on all systems are met
- Oversee the monitoring of IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux server environments
- Comfortable with scripting languages - Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Working knowledge of virtulisation technologies with hands on experience with Hyper-V or VMWare
- Experience with Configuration Management
- Prior experience with orchestration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Strong knowledge of server builds and remote management
- Experience within local and wide area networking and technologies (Switches Firewalls, VPN's)
- Experience within Active Directory Administration
If you are interested in discussing further contact Leanne Calveley at Twenty Recruitment.