IT Security Project Manager / Architect – TelCo – Slough
Key Details: 6 – 9 months, Outside IR35
Key Skills: Cyber Security, Security Architecture & Design, SecOps, Build out function
A leading SAAS provider within the TelCo sector is looking for an IT Security consultant to join their business to design, build and lead the implementation of practical Security procedures across the business.
To be embedded within the IT team, this consultant will operate as a pseudo CISO, partnering with the CIO and will be required to mobilise a significantly enhanced security capability across the business. Working in tandem with the incumbent InfoSec team who create internal policy, the consultant will be required to bring their expert level security knowledge and will work to design and build an operational implementation of these policies whilst building up a new security function fit for purpose within an organisation with significant security exposure.
- Work with the CIO & IT team to design & build new a new security function
- Co-ordinate with the InfoSec team to design solutions to implement their recommendations
- Build a new SecOps functions to manage Incidents within the organisation
- Design a proactive & practical approach to CyberSecurity within a highly connected technology business
- Experience being first-in-the-door CyberSecurity bod to support building of function
- Strong technical security expertise including demonstrable design & architecture experience
- Have worked within high-risk businesses/industries (eg. Finance, Pharma etc)
- Background as a Security Architect
If interested in this position or interested in hearing more, please apply below or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352