IT Security Project Manager - Financial Services - Paris - 6 Month Contract Initially
Global Financial Services firm are looking for a fluent French speaking IT Security Project Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract. You will report to the Head of Security and be responsible for delivering Security projects in line with the companies business departments and IT Service Providers.
You will be responsible for implementing the Security Projects that help the business conduct themselves in a secure way and develop their processes and practises. You help ensure that the firm's information assets are secure both internally and externally from breaches. To do this you will:
- Look at the companies IT Roadmap and deliver on the projects related to that.
- Monitor and challenge the existing vendors on their security and if it is in line with the firm.
- Work with the business teams to ensure that the security processes, policies and standards are embeded into the business processes.
- Assist in developing security related documentation
- Monitor the progress of some of the security projects you are working on.
- Work with the Risk team to create supervision reports.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an IT Security Project Manager and a track record of delivering security projects. It is not essential to have worked in financial services but desirable. You must be fluent in French for this position. You will also have strong stakeholder management skills and organisational skills. Knowledge of NIST and IS027001 will be useful for the position.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Group.