IT Security Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £80,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for an individuals who join tend to do so for the long term due to the strong culture and working environment
Reporting into the portfolio head, this position will be directly responsable for a number of projects strecthing across IT Security and into Cyber security. The successful candidate will have full end to end control of projects with matrix resources reporting into.
- Management of the full project management lifecycle and complete ownership of a number of projects.
- Manage large scale IT Security programmes of work
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on issues for both IT and business related issues.
- Monitor progress and status on a number of critical programmes - realigning resources where needed
- Technical experience with IT security alongside the ability to liaise with business counterparts
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Past experience working on technology implementation/integration
- Past experience reviewing policies, procedures and processes.
- Proven track record of success in project management
- Proven success in managing large scale teams
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.