A specialist FinTech firm with a focus on building globally distributed cloud based data investment platforms for the asset management industry. They are looking for make their first full time Security hire to build on the foundations already in place. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and decide the future of the security for a growing business.
This role will be involved in making strategic security decisions for the company and reports into the CTO. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring for attacks, intrusions and unusual or illegal activity
- Upgrading current security systems and designing new ones.
- Identifying potential weaknesses with the security for the company and coming up with solutions to fix them.
- Engaging in "ethical hacking"
- Incident response
- Disaster recovery
- Maintaining the IT Risk register and assisting with internal and external audits.
- Assist with creating and delivering of Cyber security awareness training.
- Managing the access management for the firm
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within security operations and have experience of incident response, vulnerability management and threat intelligence and will also have worked on looking at governance in relation to security. It is desirable that the candidate has experience of being a developer as this role requires working closely with the developers in the firm. Financial services experience is not essential. This role will require a self starter and someone who has good stakeholder management experience with both technical and non technical people.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.