IT Security Engineer - Financial Services - London
Details: £75,000 - £85,000
Key Skills: Beyond Trust, Stakeholder management, Privileged Access Management, SIEM
You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector, who are looking for an IT Security Engineer to work on numerous Cyber Security implementations. Looking for an experienced Security SME that has previous experience in Beyond Trust to ensure the delivery and implementation of a range of frameworks. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
The successful candidate will join the Security Operations team and they are looking for a self-motivated professional who is passionate about Cyber Security. They will have an extensive experience in incident management, frameworks, SIEM, and have implemented and configured Beyond Trust.
- To configure and implement Privileged Access Management using Beyond Trust.
- To act as a key stakeholder and provide hands-on assistance on the implementations of frameworks.
- Supporting and work hand in hand with the IT control team.
- Delivering products including SIEM, Vulnerability and Threat management into the organisation.
- Security Operations SME
- Good communication skills, and stakeholder management
- Considerable experience working in a large financial services institution
- Good Beyond Trust Experience
If interested in this role; or wish to discuss other potential opportunities; please apply below or call Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323