IT Security Consultant - London - Finance - Contract
£450-500 per day
Technical Skills: SIEM, Splunk, Qualys, Firewalls, ArcSight & Cyber.
- Work with PM & Security consultants to identify, control & remediate risks
- Understanding of Operating Systems & Databases
- Work daily with SIEM Splunk
- Escalate and remediate vulnerabilities
- Extensive knowlegde arounf firewalls & networks
- Support Information Security incidents where requested.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of performing incident response
- Knowledge of the latest techniques involved in detecting malware intrusions
- Monitor and proactively manage: Intrusion Detection Systems, Vulnerability Management Systems, Web monitoring systems
- Splunk, Qualys, Nessus, ArcSight experience
- Strong Security Operations / Engineering / IT Support background
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.