This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented IT Security professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management and Insurance.
This Investment Bank is looking to recruit an IT Security Analyst with experience ranging across Identity and Logical Access Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Planning and Vulnerability Assessments.
The main responsibilities are to proactively help the bank to protect its reputation, business and clients from data breaches ensuring information is protected in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Monitor and report on network, system and application security solutions performance.
- Manage the allocation of access privileges for users.
- Assist with physical access ID cards and access to the building.
- Manage the periodic maintenance of security systems.
- Production of KPIs, monthly reports, security reports.
- Help with IT business continuity planning.
- Assist with the co-ordination of continuity tests at recovery sites.
- Conduct vulnerability scanning and incidence management to reduce risk to the business.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within Cyber Security
- Previous experience dealing with Identity and Logical Access Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Planning and Vulnerability assessments
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.