IT Security Analyst - Financial Services - London
Twenty is currently seeking an IT Security Analyst to join a global and fast growing Corporate and Investment Banking Group based in the City for a 6-month project.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract talented security professionals. This organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Securities & Asset Management.
The individual will have the ability to perform numerous security activities ranging from incidence response to vulnerability assessments.
- Conducting vulnerability scanning using Qualys
- Detecting and monitoring security alerts
- Investigating security incidents using Splunk
- Conducting new system project security reviews
- Helping design new security requirements
- Undertaking threat/vulnerability assessments
- Strong experience of using Qualys for Vulnerability scanning and Policy Compliance Scanning
- Previous experience of security operations such as vulnerability management, security monitoring and incident response
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of performing security reviews
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Working experience of cyber security frameworks
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Mihaela Popova at Twenty Recruitment.