This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented security professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This investment bank is looking to recruit an experienced IT Security professional within their IT Security Department. The individual will have the ability to perform numerous security activities ranging from incidence response to vulnerability assessments.
The main responsibilities are to proactively help the bank to protect its reputation, business and clients whilst developing processes and procedures to achieve improved efficiency.
- Conducting vulnerability scanning using Qualys
- Detecting and monitoring security alerts
- Investigating security incidents
- Conducting new system project security reviews
- Helping design new security requirements
- Undertaking threat/vulnerability assessments
- Minimum of 5 years information security experience within a major financial services institution
- Previous experience using Splunk for detection/identification of incidents is essential
- Experience using Qualys is essential
- Strong experience of security operations activities such as vulnerability management, security monitoring etc.
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of performing security reviews
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
- Qualified to CISSP (or equivalent) preferable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Peter Bammodu at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Cyber Security function are a team of specialist consultants covering Cyber Security, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Digital and Energy.