A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
This role is for an experienced Portfolio Manager with an excellent understanding of Programme delivery within an IT/Business environment. The incumbent will be working closely with Technology and Business Programme Managers to define communicate and manage projects of varying complexities and scale.
- Manage portfolio of projects across several asset classes
- Ensure projects deliver within budget against business objectives and strategy.
- Ensure the delivery of change is in accordance with the group change governance methodology
- Co-ordinate and lead all aspects of the project across the full project life cycle - initiation, definition, design, testing, and implementation
- Experience of managing complex projects/Programme within the Financial services industry
- Experience of leading and mentoring mid to junior Project manager(s)
- Experience of multiple asset classes like Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of capital markets primarily Securities Clearing and the trade life cycle
- Experience of working with different development methodology (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience of managing change in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience of shaping and planning initiatives with significant budgetary responsibility