A Global Boutique Investment Bank is looking for an IT Risk Analyst as part of their diverse and fast growing Information Security function. This is a great opportunity to work on IT Risk for both the UK and American offices and will allow you to work on an array of different areas within IT Risk and Security. This role will involve stakeholder management with both senior people in both offices and also external vendors.
- Maintain security policies, standards guidelines up to date
- Enhance the existing Information security management framework based on NIST/ISO27001
- Facilitate information security awareness education programs for all employees
- Assist with managing the organisation's Vendor Management program
- Work alongside with the information security team, corporate compliance, audit, legal and HR
- Act as an Operational Risk representative for Technology, generating reports and presenting to various committees and Senior Management
- Experience in the field of Information Security
- Prior experience within an IT Risk function or an operational risk function which looked at areas of IT or security.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certifications highly desirable
- Able to explain technical risks in a business context
- Experience with ISO27001/NIST
- Working experience in Security Assessment and/or Audit
- Financial Services background is preferable
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with Maria Marcello at Twenty Recruitment