The client and the role
The client, is a globally recognised Financial Services group with a strong global footprint. They’re seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to oversee and organise the timely delivery of the implementation of a new market risk platform. This will include the deployment and testing requirements as part of the roll out.
- Manage the project in line with the required deliverables and the project plan
- Deliver and organise the improvements to the risk applications
- Identify and mitigate IT risks
- Plan and coordinate with the testing team to ensure that the project is fully aligned with the delivery schedule
- Coordinate gap analysis, user stories and monitor progress against priorities within the project
- Guide and support the team for issue resolution/mitigation, problem solving and any risks that may affect project delivery
- Ensure accurate reporting on project execution progress and prepare relevant status reports for project governance forums
- Strong IT project management experience within Capital Markets
- Solid experience and understanding of the trade management lifecycle
- Experience managing projects within Applications
- Strong planning and organisation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.