A Global Investment bank are looking to hire an I.T Operator to Perform all Operational Tasks related to the End of Day Processing. You will be expected to provide IT Support for the End of Day Processing and for Business Users between 19:00 and 07:00.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Operator to join a leading Financial Organisation in their IT Operations. You will be responsible for first line monitoring of the banks infrastructure. As well as being responsible for the day to day support of the scheduling, messaging and monitoring platforms.
- 1st and 2nd line support
- Perform IT Operational support duties as part of a shift rota covering from 06:45am Monday to 15:00 Saturday
- Perform daily and ad-hoc Operational duties as detailed in the IT operations and IT Ops platform schedules
- Monitor the EOD Processing to successful completion, resolving and escalating any problems
- Responsible for operational backups
- Ensure all IT operations scheduled processes and controls on the daily checklist are performed successfully
- Produce and maintain documented IT Operational processes
- Analysis of the effect on performance of requested changes to the End of Day Processing
- Excellent IT Operations skills
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Experience with Operating Systems (Microsoft Server, Unix, Linux)
- AppManager/ OpManager