IT Enterprise Architect - Contract Role in Paris
Day rate: €650 - €750
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The business is looking for an experienced experienced IT Enterprise Architect with strong experience in IT environments and a holistic grasp of Financial Products & Topics - in order to spearhead a number of its Enterprise IT Architecture initiatives to be launched in the coming weeks.
The scope of projects to come will range from ensuring the decommissioning of existing applications within the client's information system, to conducting a complete audit of the current system and architecture, in order to evaluate the need for upgrades in current infrastructure, and participating in the study of impact that architecture projects will have on the existing infrastructure, in particular, the functional, technical, and applications teams.
- An IT/Engineering/Computer Science specific degree
- 10 years + of hands on experience in IT Enterprise Architecture environment
- Proven experience and track-record in the Financial & Capital Markets
- Adherence to ITIL and COBIT methodologies
- Strong linguistic abilities in written/spoken French as well as English
- Experience in Stakeholder management and in interacting with senior level committees
- Strong knowledge of IT Cybersecurity principles
- Comprehensive understanding of Front-to-back listed derivatives
- Extensive previous exposure to International Financial & Capital Markets
- Strong communication and analytics skills
- Fully bilingual - spoken French and English
- Proven track-record of Project Delivery in IT Architecture
- Ability to operate and liaise efficiently across an international organisation with multiple offices across Europe and the Unites States
- Meticulously driven with a strong attention to finer details
- Driver of positive change and initiatives
- Self-starter Mentality