IT Desktop Support Analyst – Financial Services – Paris
Key Details: 6 Months; up to €400 per day
Key Skills: Windows, Desktop Support, Trade Floor Support, Bloomberg, Under desks
One of the world’s largest banking groups is looking for a junior Desktop Support Analyst to be based in their Paris satellite office to provide 1st line technical support office-wide. Embedded within a European Trade Floor Support team, you will co-ordinate with them to provide support to software including market data platforms as well as hardware, as the sole IT Support Analyst within the business.
You will get an opportunity to work within a globally recognised banking groups supporting traders and office staff through being part of a pan-European team. This is a fantastic role for a desktop support analyst to move into trade floor support for an initial 6 month contract.
- Windows 7 & 10 support experience
- Providing 1st line technical desktop support
- Fluent in French & English
- Previous experience working on a Trade Floor or within Financial industries is preferable
- Exposure or experience working with Bloomberg is desirable but not essential.
If interested in this role, please contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352 or apply below