A London based university is seeking an IT Customer Support Manager to run their and manage ITS Customer Support functions covering Service Desk processes, Communications and Operations, Media Services and providing technical advice and support.
- Lead and manage the ITS Customer Service Team and Service Desk
- Oversee the procurement, management, maintenance and support of all IT Services and assets
- Develop documentation and process for the unified process for Customer Support
- Coordinate IT projects including IT Hardware and software deployments and upgrades.
- Manage, oversee and coordinate the communication, guidance and advice to all users of the ITS
- systems, Media Services, and VLE support
- Provide a range of SLAs and KPIs for each process to ensure the delivery of an exceptional ITS Customer Service for staff, students and other stakeholders.
- Work effectively with the Head of Flexible Learning and Digital Learning Design Teams in AED to assess
- customer business needs in relation to digital learning support, and to ensure an effective collaboration between services
- A degree or equivalent within of IT
- Proven experience managing a desktop services support area within Higher Education
- A detailed knowledge of desktop software applications and their support
- Experience of implementing or contributing to the implementation of a major desktop services project
- Familiarity with technical and customer support functions required for supporting VLE, particularly Blackboard
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.