The project is in the Commodities Trading Compliance Space where you will be working on a role out of a new compliance monitoring tool set.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead an integrated team of permanent and contract staff, to execute a portfolio of projects; - Ensure health, safety and environment (HSE) compliance is met and that a safe working environment exists; -
- Implement and adhere to front-end loading and project execution for all projects; -
- Ensure project costs are well defined and that work is completed within budget; -
- Excellent knowledge of Commodities Trading Compliance Space
- Agile delivery experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of compliance monitoring tool sets
- Strong proven Project Management experience
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in a technical discipline
- Experience with projects ranging in value from $100K to $100M
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.