A global commodities firm is actively seeking an experienced IT Compliance professional to conduct control assessments of their technology and systems.
- Own all controls and conducts independent reviews
- Ensure that all documents are reviewed in timely manner
- Implement a system to ensure that all controls are reviewed periodically
- Ensure that control reviews are documented and evidenced in document library
- Supports any audit with providing documents and evidences
- Use initiative in aligning controls to expectation
- Understand system changes and their impact on controls
- Relevant experience within a similar organisation e.g. Commodities Trading or a Trading House
- Experience in IT Controls, Technology Risk or IT Compliance
- Technical mindset with a strong attention to detail
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.