IT Business Analyst Team Lead - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £80,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a technology focused senior/lead Business Analyst to manage a Business Analysis team. As the Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for the management of the team and take the lead in ensuring the timely delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Managing the team of business analysts within the Technology Department.
- This will include regular meetings, both team and 1-1
- Make sure that the team are prepared to perform analysis and present requirements across a range of projects.
- Consult with business stakeholders in preparation of producing and maintaining the project roadmap
- Develop the business analysis team to respond to business change at a high level
- Previous experience of managing a team of Business Analysts
- Solid experience of performing business analysis in a back office environment
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, specifically Agile methodology
- Front office and strategy experience
- Knowledge of Equities and/or Fixed Income products
- Understanding of how Indices are used by financial institutions
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: