IT Business Analyst / PMO - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £400 - £500 per day
This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Retail Banking, Private Banking, Commercial Banking and Investment Banking activities. It has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership
This role will sit within the overarching sector of client management. Brexit has spurred activity at home and abroad, and the candidate will play a key role in delivering new functionalities to a web-based platform, due to go live in 2019, across France, the Netherlands and Ireland. The markets in these areas need their capabilities built out and this position will be central to this change.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience/PMO Management Experience.
- The ability to liaise with senior level and IT stakeholders across the business.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Gather requirements for a new web-based platform.
- Work with your project team to determine who the key stakeholders are and subsequently form strong relationships.
- Make major enhancements to back office systems and contribute to the testing and development process.
- Provide support to project management staff and others on PMO processes.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to sit in a fast paced team and to travel across Europe on a monthly basis.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV