IT Business Analyst/Developer - Financial Services - London
£65,000 - £75,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for an IT Business Analyst with a Development background to sit within Capital Markets and support ongoing project delivery and new business initiatives in the organisation. The Business Analysis team is responsible for producing business requirements for software updates across the Equity trading systems.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Writing user stories and scenarios, maintaining a product backlog and assisting with development estimation.
- Supporting the IT Business Analysis Team Lead on timely project delivery
- Previous experience of working with and good understanding of Equities.
- Previous development and/or software engineering experience.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, specifically Agile project delivery method
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: