A highly reputable Top Tier Investment Bank is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst. The role sits within their Markets Execution Technology team who are responsible for designing, building, testing, deploying, and supporting technology solutions for the Bank.
- Drive product analysis and exploration, gather business requirements and document functional requirements
- Analyse the gap between the between current and target state infrastructure
- Act as a key point of liaison between business users and developers to ensure that the technology teams are aware of business requirements
- Drive product analysis and document user stories
- Work with technology teams to develop fit for purpose plans and incorporate this with business priorities
- Experience in an IT/Technology Business Analyst role using Agile (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong knowledge of structured derivatives and/or quantitative index strategies (QIS) products
- Broad understanding of Financial Markets and understanding of pricing, execution, risk and online client offerings
- Ability to work on projects with significant interaction across structuring, trading and quantitative analysts alongside technology and operational functions
- Experience of atlassian suite of products: JIRA, confluence
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.