IT Business Analyst
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for an experienced and technology focused Business Analyst who will join a centralised focussed Business Analysis team. This team will work on a number of different projects across the business, and the sole focus will be on delivering the best technology solutions possible.
- A Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in an IT Business Analysis role.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, and experience working with Agile project delivery methods.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income instruments and/or Equities would be advantageous.
- Ability to understand relations between data sets, prepare sample data, define and review financial calculations and prepare data mappings.
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills.
- Having close relationships and communication with members of the scrum team to make development decisions and ensure the objectives and requirements of each sprint is well understood.
- Understanding the business need and executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable a suitable solution which will meet the business need.
- Performing analysis on existing systems and databases related to the product to identify options for potential solutions and assessing both technical and business suitability.
- Supporting the Project Management function to ensure project and requirements scope is adhered to, risks and issues are raised and resolved/mitigated, and any changes are recorded and tracked.
- Demonstrating completed work to business stakeholders and assessing recognised value delivered.
What's in it for you?
This is a constantly expanding area of the institution and therefore a great opportunity for career progression. Furthermore the employee will be able to work on a number of different projects.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV to: