Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£50,000 - £60,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an IT focus to work within a Technology and Operations team on high profile projects. As a Business Analyst you will work on ensuring that changes to services are fully assessed to enable suitable solutions to be developed. Data analysis will be a key focus of the role, to support data migration between platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Identify and analyse the business requirements for changes to existing services as well as new products and services.
- Analyse data models to determine and drive the approach for migrating data between existing platforms and the new platform.
- Liaise with other areas to ensure requirements are gathered and build strong relationships.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services.
- In-depth experience of data migration between platforms.
- IT project based roles, in structured development environments.
- SWIFT, FIX and XML based messaging experience.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Cash Equities experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: